Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November - Mystery Quilt Step #2

ALRIGHT, LITTLE LADIES, YOU HAVE LOOKED OVER YOUR STASH AND HAVE FOUND SOME FABRICS YOU CAN WORK WITH.  NO PURCHASING!!!!  YOU ARE GOING TO BE WORKING WITH CONTRASTING FABRICS SO HERE IS YOUR NEXT STEP:

FABRIC A  -  CUT 6     2 1/2"  X  9" STRIPS
FABRIC A (SAME) CUT 4      2 1/2"  X  6 1/2 " STRIPS

FABRIC B  - CUT 6     2 1/2 " X 9" STRIPS
FABRIC B (SAME)  CUT 4     2 1/2"  X 6 1/2" STRIPS

WHEWWWWW!  THAT'S ALL FOR THIS MONTH.  I'M GOING IN AND PUT MY FEET UP AND PROBABLY TAKE A BATH, THIS WAS SO MUCH!!!!  MORE TO COME JANUARY, 2011!  CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!  HAPPY HOLIDAYS, MY DEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to ask SILLY questions! (Sorry!)
    Fabric A: Can it be any one of the fabrics we've gathered, or should it be a light or a dark fabric?
    Fabric B: Should it be a contrasting fabric to A or just any of the fabrics we've gathered?
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question. Contrast is good. Some of these may not be as contrasty, and that is alright. I will include that info in January as we build our stacks!!!! Thanks This time, whatever, next time I will specify. Thanks for helping me clarify!!! Your sister in stitchin!!!! Or your ( ) sister!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caryl said . . .

    Sadly I'm a nay. Not to be a party pooper, but I have honestly not whipped a stitch since Flushing. Sniff. Sniff. My poor track record, however, did not prevent me from breaking the bank at a quilt store in St. George--there's hope for me yet. I will hone my holding skills and do my best to handily hold up all of your mystery quilts next summer.

    ReplyDelete